Assessment criteria and description of how the points are awarded
Non-rejected offers submitted by Contractors not excluded from the said procedure will take part in the assessment.
Offers will be evaluated by the Employer based on the following criteria and their significance
1. Price (C) – 60 points
2. Delivery time (T) – 40 points
The final evaluation of each of the evaluated bids will be calculated according to the formula:
W = C + T
W – the final evaluation of the evaluated (examined) offer
C – the number of points obtained by the evaluated (examined) offer in criterion 1 (Price)
T – the number of points obtained by the evaluated (examined) offer in criterion 2 (Delivery time) The
offer may obtain the maximum number of points: 100 points.
Evaluation of offers according to criterion 1 “Price” will be carried out in accordance with the following formula:
C = (Cn / Co) x 60 points
C – the number of points obtained by the evaluated (examined) offer
Cn – the lowest offer price among valid offers
Co – price evaluated offer (examined)
In terms of criterion 1, for comparison and evaluation of offers, the gross offer price (including VAT) expressed in PLN given by the Contractor in the Offer will be taken into account
The lower the price, the more favorable the offer.
Prices should be given to two decimal places.
In the above criterion, the offer may receive a maximum of 60 points
Evaluation of offers according to criterion 2 “Delivery date” will be conducted according to the following list:
until 30/04/2019 inclusive – 40 points
From 01/05/2019 to 12/05/2019 inclusive – 20 points
From 13/05/2019 until 31/05/2019 inclusive – 0 points
Tenders under this procedure may not be submitted by entities related to the Employer in person or capital.
Capital or personal connections are understood as interrelationships between the Awarding Entity or persons authorized to incur obligations on behalf of the awarding entity or persons performing on behalf of the awarding entity activities related to the preparation and carrying out of the contractor selection procedure and the contractor, consisting in particular of:
- participation in the company as a partner a civil law partnership or a partnership,
- owning at least 10% of shares or stocks unless the lower threshold results from legal provisions or has not been determined by the MA of the OP
- performing the function of a member of the supervisory or management body, proxy, proxy
- being married, in a relationship of relationship or affinity in a straight line, relationship of the second degree or affinity of the second degree in the collateral line or in relation to adoption, care or guardianship.
To confirm the absence of the relationship described, the Contractor is obliged to attach to the offer a signed, relevant statement. This statement was included in the offer form.